Mobile’s Premier Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
The Authority in Roofing
- Directorii $20,000 Guarantee
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Affordable Financing Options
A Reliable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company in Mobile
All over Mobile and across the nation, asphalt shingle roofing is often regarded as the most popular and affordable option for roofing available. Homeowners love its sturdy and reliable nature, in addition to the numerous styles and colors to choose from. Our team can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal, all thanks to years of experience.
Super Roofers is a Mobile roofing contractor with a team you can depend on when you need the best in asphalt shingle roofing. Our experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way. We guarantee that you’re going to love your new roof’s quality!
To learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options, call us today at (251) 259-2413 to schedule a free consultation.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
These lightweight and energy-efficient shingles are the most common and easy to maintain and are named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look. With proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
For the longest-lasting shingles, and when curb appeal matters most, architectural shingles are a great choice. With a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs, you can enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for your home for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
For those who value both style and cost, luxury shingles are a worthwhile investment. Costing only 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles, these premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing is designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing with a luxury style.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will always be trade-offs. It’s best to know what to expect. We will work with you to ensure your every concern is addressed so that you choose the shingle that is best for your project.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: For homeowners on a budget, asphalt is the go-to answer. With our financing options, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with proper installation and maintenance.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from based on your budget. You can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate!
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. Should the job require it, new shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Due largely to the harmful emissions they release, asphalt shingles are non-recyclable. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Mobile?
An average home installing basic shingles can cost around $10,000, and higher-end shingles can end up costing up to $35,000 to install. Asphalt roof costs can vary based on the project scope, with the size and slope of your home making a big impact on the final cost. Repairs may be needed underneath your old shingles, and the type of asphalt shingles you choose for the project can make a major impact!
What are the most popular types of shingles in Mobile?
Architectural shingles have been growing steadily in popularity nationwide, and with their longevity, it’s clear to see why. When you install an architectural roof, know that it’s built to be long-lasting.