The Top Company for Tile Roof Repair & Replacement in Mobile
The Authority in Roofing
- Directorii $20,000 Guarantee
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Affordable Financing Options
Professional Tile Roofing Services In Mobile
Are you ready for a beautiful high-performance roofing material that is fireproof, weather-resistant, and overall in a league above its contemporaries? If so, tile roofing may be for you. Tile can greatly raise the market value of your home, increase its curb appeal, and make certain tax benefits available just for selecting a tile roof!
In comparison to other roofing types, some homeowners will find the cost of tile intimidating. But with tile, you are almost guaranteed to see a massive return on your investment. The longevity of a roof that can last for over fifty years will only increase the value of your home. Recommended maintenance for tile is less frequent and is more straightforward than other roofing options. And should your roof gets damaged, you’ll only need to replace the damaged sections rather than the entire roof.
If you’re looking to invest in brand new tile roofing to take your home to the next level, Super Roofers is ready to take your call. We’ll set you up with a tile roof expert for your free consultation. We specialize in repairing and installing tile roofs in Mobile. Contact Mobile’s premier roofing contractor today!
Types of Tile Roofs We Install
Synthetic Roof Tiles
Synthetic tiles are an exceptional material for roofing and can last longer than other traditional roofing options. Many synthetic tiles are lighter than traditional clay tiles, meaning there’s no need for any additional structural support. Unless you’re standing on the roof, you’ll never be able to tell the difference between synthetic and natural clay.
Tile Roof Repair
One of the biggest advantages of tile roofs is that they can be repaired in small sections. While other materials have to replace the entire roof at once if you have a leak or problem with a tile roof that one area can be re-roofed with ease.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
If you’re trying to decide if a tile roof is right for you, consult our helpful pros and cons list below. It’s best to be prepared and know what to expect.
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Aesthetically Pleasing: No matter where you live, you can enjoy a classic tile roof. Tile roofs can instantly elevate the look of your home’s curb appeal. You might think this style will only work if you are right on the beach, but tile roofing can compliment a home regardless of location.
- Built to Last: A tile roof can last as long as 50 years. The tiles are resistant to rot and insect damage, and will never decay like other materials.
- Versatile Styling: Whether your home is contemporary or traditional, you can find the right kind of tile to compliment your style. Roofing tiles can be flat, curved, fluted, or interlocking and come in hundreds of colors.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- Price Point: Tile roofs tend to cost more than traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Unsuitable for All Roof Types: Tile roofs are only viable if your roof has a relatively sharp slope.
Tile Roof FAQs
How much does it cost to fix a broken roof tile?
Tile repair costs will vary based on the size of the square foot area that requires repair. Our estimators will work with you based on your specific need.
How do I know when part of my tile roof needs to be repaired?
Sometimes, you can see roof damage from the ground. If you see any cracking or chipping, give the professionals at Super Roofers a call. Or, if you suspect there may be damage even if you cannot see it, you can still call us for an inspection. We will make sure to thoroughly evaluate every part of your roof and ensure that it is safe and secure.
How many years should a tile roof last?
This type of roof can withstand high winds, hail, and even fire for up to 50 years.
Will a tile roof lower my energy costs?
Tile roofs can regulate the temperature inside your home, keeping it cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
It can be hard to quickly schedule an inspection, and many roofers take months to get your job done.