Montgomery’s Premier Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
The Authority in Roofing
- Directorii $20,000 Guarantee
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Affordable Financing Options
A Reliable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company in Montgomery
Asphalt shingle roofing is often regarded as the most popular and most affordable option for roofing available in Montgomery. Homeowners love its sturdy and reliable nature, along with the numerous styles and colors to choose from. With our experienced team, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
When you’re looking for the best in asphalt shingle roofing, Super Roofers offers the roofing services you can rely on. Our team of experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way. You’re going to love your new roof’s quality, we can guarantee it.
To learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options, call us today to schedule a free consultation.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are lightweight and energy-efficient. Named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look, they are easy to maintain and with proper care can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
For shingles that can last up to 50 years, architectural shingles are the premier choice when curb appeal matters most. With a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs, you can enjoy the look and feel of these long-lasting shingles for the length of your home’s life.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
For those who value both style and cost, luxury shingles are designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing with the benefit of costing only 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles. Cost-effective premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing, the luxury style is a worthwhile investment to be sure.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will always be trade-offs. It’s best to know what to expect. We will work with you to ensure your every concern is addressed so that you choose the shingle that is best for your project.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is the go-to answer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from. Based on your budget, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. Should the job require it, new shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, due largely to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.