HIGH-QUALITY SLATE ROOFING SERVICES IN Montgomery
The Authority in Roofing
- Leaders in Roofing and Siding
- Superior Customer Service
- No Money Down Financing
Montgomery Slate Roofing Company
Homeowners love the elegant look a slate roof offers their home, and they also love the superior protection it provides! If you’re looking to boost your home’s value and curb appeal, then slate roofing is a great choice to consider. However, it is a heavy material hat isn’t suitable for all roofs. Super Roofers has the knowledge and experience to help evaluate your home and see if slate is right for your home!
When it comes to providing only the best slate shingle roofing in Montgomery, Super Roofers is the premier roofing company of choice in Montgomery. Our experts are committed to assisting you at every step, answering any questions you may have throughout the process.
Call us today at (334) 269-7691 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our slate roofing services and your options. Asphalt, metal, and tile are some of the other roofing materials we specialize in.
The Pros and Cons of Slate Roofing
Pros of Synthetic Slate Roofing
- Appearance – Slate looks wonderful and is an all-natural material. The dark stone look is a feature of many homes, allowing your home to stand out and look unique.
- Energy-Efficient & Environmentally Friendly – Being naturally dark in color, slate absorbs heat when it’s hot outside and releases it when the weather cools off, saving you money on your energy bills and helping to offset the initial cost.
- Fire Resistant – Unlike many other roofing materials like asphalt and cedar, slate tiles themselves are completely fireproof, making them the premier fire-resistant option.
- Stands the Test of Time – A slate roof is cost-effective, in that it can last anywhere from 60 to 150 years, provided the initial installation pricing is within your budget.
Cons of Synthetic Slate Roofing
- Contractor Knowledge Required – When hiring a contractor, Be sure to get references and ask about a contractor’s experience with slate roofs. Unfortunately, many try to install them with limited knowledge due to the high-profit margins.
- Fragile – Beware of walking around on slate roofs, slate is extremely fragile and one misstep can cause thousands of dollars of damage in broken tiles!
- Weight – Because slate roofing tiles can weigh over 1,000 pounds per square, you’ll need to ensure your home or business structure is sound before installing them.