Birmingham’s Premier Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
The Authority in Roofing
- Directorii $20,000 Guarantee
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Affordable Financing Options
A Reliable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company in Birmingham
All throughout Birmingham, asphalt shingle roofing is regarded as the most popular and most affordable option for roofing available. Homeowners love its sturdy and reliable nature and the numerous styles and colors to choose from. With our team’s experience, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
When you’re looking for the best in asphalt shingle roofing, look to Super Roofers to have your back. Our team of experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way. You’re going to love your new roof’s quality—we can guarantee it.
To learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options, call the recommended Birmingham roofing contractor today to schedule a free consultation.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
These lightweight and energy-efficient shingles are the most common and easy to maintain and are named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look. With proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
For the home where curb appeal matters most, architectural shingles are a great choice. With a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs, you can enjoy the look and feel of the longest-lasting shingle varieties for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
Luxury shingles are a worthwhile investment for those who value both style and cost. Cost-effective premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing, the luxury style is designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing with the benefit of costing a lot less!
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will always be trade-offs. It’s best to know what to expect. We will work with you to ensure your every concern is addressed so that you choose the best shingle for your project.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is the go-to answer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from. Based on your budget, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. Should the job require it, new shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, mainly due to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Birmingham?
What are the most popular types of shingles in Birmingham?
What is the average lifespan of an asphalt roof?
It can be hard to quickly schedule an inspection, and many roofers take months to get your job done.