THE TOP COMPANY FOR TILE ROOF REPAIR & REPLACEMENT IN Birmingham
The Authority in Roofing
- Directorii $20,000 Guarantee
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Affordable Financing Options
Professional Tile Roofing Services In Birmingham
If you’re looking to invest in brand new tile roofing to take your home to the next level, Super Roofers is ready to take your call. Tile can significantly increase the market value of your home, increase its curb appeal, and make certain tax benefits available just for selecting a tile roof!
Tile can be intimidating to some when they see how expensive it is compared to other roofing types on the market. But in almost every case, you’ll see a massive return on your investment. Not only will your home’s value increase with a tile roof, but the roof itself can also last for over fifty years. The recommended maintenance for tile is less frequent and is more straightforward than other roofing options. And should your roof gets damaged, you won’t have to replace the entire thing. With tile, you can simply fix that one section.
Are you ready for a beautiful high-performance roofing material that is fireproof, weather-resistant, and overall in a league above its contemporaries? If so, it’s time to look at tile roofing. We’ll set you up with a tile roof expert for your free consultation. We specialize in repairing and installing tile roofs in Birmingham. Contact Birmingham’s premier roofing contractor today!
Types of Tile Roofs We Install
Synthetic Roof Tiles
Synthetic tiles are an exceptional material for roofing and can last longer than other traditional roofing options. Many synthetic tiles are lighter than traditional clay tiles, meaning there’s no need for any additional structural support. Unless you’re standing on the roof, you’ll never be able to tell the difference between synthetic and natural clay.
Tile Roof Repair
One of the biggest advantages of tile roofs is that they can be repaired in small sections. While other materials have to replace the entire roof at once if you have a leak or problem with a tile roof that one area can be re-roofed with ease.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
If you’re trying to decide if a tile roof is right for you, consult our helpful pros and cons list below. It’s best to be prepared and know what to expect.
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Aesthetically Pleasing: No matter where you live, you can enjoy a classic tile roof. Tile roofs can instantly elevate the look of your home’s curb appeal. You might think this style will only work if you are right on the beach, but that’s just not true.
- Durable: A tile roof can last as long as 50 years. They are fire and wind-resistant, offering great protection for your home.
- Many Style Options: Whether your home is contemporary or traditional, you can find the right kind of tile to compliment your style. Roofing tiles can be flat, curved, fluted, or interlocking and come in hundreds of colors.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- High Cost: Tile roofs tend to cost more than traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Not Suitable for All Roof Types: Tile roofs are best installed on roofs that have a relatively sharp slope.
Tile Roof FAQs
How much does it cost to fix a broken roof tile?
How do I know when part of my tile roof needs to be repaired?
How many years should a tile roof last?
Will a tile roof lower my energy costs?
Tile roofs can regulate the temperature inside your home, keeping it cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
It can be hard to quickly schedule an inspection, and many roofers take months to get your job done.